- Can I return my order?
Due to the nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL : No Refunds and we cannot accept any return merchandise.
If, for any reason, you do not accept your package and it's returned to us, we'll reship for the cost of shipping again. Or we'll charge a 25% restocking fee plus shipping and refund the balance.
No Claims will be accepted after 30 days of date of purchase.
- I messed up when applying the product, can I get another?
- Our products are intended for use by Professional Artists. Please read all instructions and MSD sheets before you use them. FX Warehouse Inc. will not be held liable for missuse or side effects of any of the products we sell.
- I ordered a product, now how do I use it?
- We have a wide selection of How To guides and videos. Please be advised though, our products are intended for use by Professional Artists. FX Warehouse Inc. will not be held liable for missuse or side effects of any of the products we sell.
- Do you have a retail location I can visit and check out some products?
FX Warehouse has a real shop but it's not a showroom. All products are on the website.
- My shipping address isn't working, what's wrong?
- We cannot ship to PO or APO Boxes. We can only ship to a street address.
- I just placed my order, when will I receive my package?
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receiving it. Most orders are processed and shipped same day. If any items are back ordered, you will be notified and the backorder sent out ASAP.
Be advised that UPS does not ship or deliver on the weekends. UPS ships only Monday thru Friday, Saturday and Sunday are NOT regular shipping days. If you order something on Friday and it takes 2 days to get to you, you'll receive it on Tuesday, not Sunday.
You can view a general representation of UPS Ground transit times here.
- What forms of shipping do you offer?
- We ship out orders strictly UPS worldwide. Overnight, 2nd Day, 3 Day, Ground and Surepost shipping are available. Now available is UPS surepost, which is the cheapest way to ship, but there can be delays, as UPS hands shipment to the post office for final delivery.
- Can I route my international order through a 3rd party shipper?
FX Warehouse no longer uses 3rd party shippers. If you are using a 3rd party shipper we will not ship your order. We only ship direct to you overseas.
We experienced difficulties when our international customers chose to ship their order to International shippers within the United States and then have them ship that package overseas. There have been packages lost, damaged and even the product taken out of the package and shipped on to you, the customer.
- Does the shipping charge include custom fees for international orders?
- The shipping charges you pay to FX Warehouse do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to FX Warehouse and we will be charged the customs fees plus return shipping costs. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees. And, if the order is refused by you and returned we will charge you those return fees plus 25% restocking fee, plus the shipping fees already paid to ship product to you initially.
- Can you mark my package as "Gifts" so I don't have to pay international fees?
- We are a retail store, we are NOT able to mark orders as 'Gifts' for customers to avoid paying custom fees.
- I'm worried about my order being shipped in winter weather. What should I do?
- Latex products can freeze and ruin in winter months. We suggest you have them shipped at least 2nd day air. We've had great luck in shipping latex products in the winter. Please take note that you order at your own risk during freezing weather.
- Why can I only ship ground?
- If any items in your cart are FLAMMABLE the only option you will be given is Ground UPS within the USA. Flammable items cannot ship via air within the USA or Internationally. If you take the items out of cart you will be allowed to ship what's left using a different option than ground. If you still want the Flammable items you must place another order to ship ground.